Thursday, October 4, 2007

2:00 am and still going...


It's 2:oo in the morning and we just got in from Knoxville. The Bentley's hosted us for a week. They are friends of ours that we've known for about 8 years. They have 4 kids, so with our 5, we had a grand total of 9 kids in that 3 bedroom house! It's amazing how smoothly everything can run one minute then complete anarchy will break out the next!! We've had the priviledge of staying with them several times in our travels, but this was probably the last time before we leave the country. Saying goodbye all the time is a way of life for us. You never know if you'll see folks again, and if so, it may be 4 or 5 years before you do.

We'll pack up later today and fly out for Wyoming Friday. It's just Michael, Justice and I going on this trip. The girls will stay with the Sellers (our pastors family) while we are gone. We'll just be gone three nights. They've already had some snow in Wyoming, so we'll have to pack warmly.
Justice is sick with an ear infection. He went to a Doctor today in Knoxville. The poor thing has cried most of today. He has been miserable. I'm glad he will be going with me to Wyoming. I just couldn't stand leaving him while sick. Hopefully, I'll post when I get back and have some pictures to share from Wyoming.

2 comments:

Danielle Pelkey said...

Man, a sick baby and leaving the others, I feel your pain! Other than that, it seems like you guys are doing great! I am really looking forward to seeing you guys next month. We love you and miss you. Please let me know when you put new blogs on your page. I looke for a way to sign up for the blog, but I didn't see one. I'm afraid that I'll forget to check it often, so if you get a chance shoot me an email. I really do care about what you guys are doing. I'm praying for you.

Tabatha said...

Nina,
We thoroughly enjoyed having y'all stay with us and wish the times could be more often. But then you wouldn't be "Portugal Bound" and then you wouldn't have reason to come for visits like you have recently...
Anyway, we are praying for Justice's ear and also for y'all's safety on the road (and in the air!)

Love y'all!