Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun Times











Yesterday we took Mimi to the coast for a few pictures. The weather was pretty with a cool breeze blowing. When Justice fell in the water and got soaked from head to toe, I ended up carrying him back to the van to undress and warm up in the car. He and Liberty posed for me.

Then last night we had a birthday party for Brooklyn who turned 9 and Trinity who turned 4. We had taco salad, strawberry shortcake and chocolate cake. There isn't any taco seasoning here so Mom brought some packets with her from the nice ladies she works with. And we even had cheese sauce made from Velveeta my mother-in-law sent to us. So we all felt very privileged to have such a fine dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look like you all had a lot of fun with your Mom and your friends. I'm glad I could contribute. What day does your Mom return? I guess my package didn't arrive for the party. Maybe it will get there soon. We love you and miss you every day.

Nanny and Papaw

Unknown said...

Wow, Portugal looks beautiful in your pics, and extremely interesting! Love the kid shots - Precious!

Hope y'all have a sweet visit with your Mom. :o)