Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Justice




We just celebrated Justice's 2nd Birthday. He is so much fun and so very different from any of the girls. With the main difference being that he is a BOY! (duh) He likes all the boy things and we are all having a good time watching him grow up. He has that independent streak that I can only guess comes along with raising a young man. That kind of, "I can do this..I am capable" attitude. He doesn't like being told what to do but will obey if he has to. Sometimes he needs a little coercion, if you know what I mean.

Other news:

Michael has now preached five times in Portuguese! I am so very proud of him and of what he has accomplished these last 6 months in Portugal. He's working on translating a tract with all we are waiting on being some topic appropriate photos. Then hopefully it will be sent for printing.

Brooklyn, Faith and Liberty will be starting school tomorrow. Brooklyn says she is scared. Faith and Lib don't really act nervous, but I know they are a little. Brooklyn is old enough to care about what people think of her, so she's a little apprehensive. --They are getting so big and I'm not sure what I think about them going to school. Michael and I are attending a parents meeting at the school tonight. Hopefully we will understand most of whats said, (well, hopefully I will understand.)


Trinity was going to attend preschool which we were using as a free language class for her but we've been told there isn't enough room and there's a waiting list. So it looks like she will stay home with me and Justice. Which works for me. She and I will work on her learning to read in English, cause learning to read in Portuguese is just around the corner.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh! I hope he had a great b-day!
They grow up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all that is going on in the Andrzejewski house! I am just now getting to read your last two blogs and I am so excited for you guys. Tell Justice I said happy birthday and I hope that the girls had a GREAT start to school. I can't imagine starting school in a different country. They are going to learn so much! I'm also excited about Michael, preaching and translating a tract. That is all so exciting, and interesting. I'm so glad that you have this blog. I feel like I'm barely missing any beats around there! Keep up the good work!!!
Love you!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

There is too much to say. My babies are growing up too fast. Justice is soooo cute and the girls are soooo pretty. I told Papaw that I thought Liberty would be the one to take school in stride. She has that "can do" attitude but I know they will all do well. When Brooklyn gets started she will love school and Faith will too.

I too am proud of my son and his accomplishments. It is such a source of blessing to me that he is doing the Lord's will and that you, Nina, are his suitable helper. However, on a lighter note, that picture looks like it came right out of a "Blues Brothers" movie minus the black suit and hat. He looks like a bad dude.

I love you all.

Nanny