Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Trinity!

Trin (snaggle tooth) on her 7th birthday with her sisters Lib and Brooklyn.

Trinity, our youngest daughter, turned 7 on Tuesday.  It was a local holiday in our town, so schools were out and we had a beautiful day geocaching!  She even lost a tooth on her birthday!

So, in concordance with my normal birthday routine, I'll list the top 7 reasons why I love Trinity:

  1. She waits on me to come to the living room when we are going to watch a family movie so that she can sit right beside me and share my blanket.  She's always been my best cuddler.
  2. I never have to tell her twice.
  3. She recalls bible stories with much ease when she is faced with real life situations that parallel biblical accounts. ( such as...."Mom, that was scary!  But God protected us like he did Daniel while in the den of lions!")
  4. She is an excellent student that loves school, math and reading.
  5. I have more pictures in my 'keep box' from Trinity than all my other children combined.  She's always drawing me something.
  6. She's very sensitive.
  7. She's MINE!

Trin (middle) with her sisters Faith and Lib


"Happy Birthday baby girl! I Love You!"
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Happy birthday Trinity. You are a special lady

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Trinity!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Happy, Happy birthday :o) I love your top 7 reasons why you love Trinity :o)
What fun your day together sounded like with the geocaching! Hope you found some awesome treasures :o)

Blessings & Aloha!